CAT 31

Its graduation week for the Civil Affairs Qual course! Pictured left are my team-mates from CAT-31. The civilian dude is Dale from the McKinney Lake Fish Hatchery, he happened to get in our picture. From left to right are Joe "I've never been fishing" Sotile, Csaba Lukasc "The Enforcer", Brandon "Yes I do have an appointment!" Kreitz, The Chaplain, Dean "Hillbilly" McCoy, Ty "Ranger Joe or Catfish" Short, Beau "Mastiff" Dobbs, Casey "West Point" Baldwin and Ed "no nickname" Vela.

I could not have asked for a better team to work with. Everyone worked so hard and pulled together and made our team efficient, but it also made it fun to train with them. We grew close and I now have friends for life. I thank God for allowing me to be a part of this class with these fine people. Brandon and Dean are leaving soon for downrange missions and Joe follows on later in the year, keep them in your prayers. The rest of us will soon follow as our branch is a mobile one. We say bye to Csaba as he goes back home to Slovakia. I pray that God would allow us to see him again, he is a blessing to know, a quiet hard working man with a great sense of humor. I know his family has missed him terribly. To everyone in CAT 31... thanks and I will pray for you regularly. Thank you all!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year out- Remembering Dale Beatty

A soldier dispenses his views!