The one year mark

One year ago, there was a major change of life for us as a family. Since 2003 the Army and all that comes with that was the focus of our ministry as a family. Those 9 years were a dramatic life change. That calling took me away from Statesville for 6 years in stateside and overseas assignments. But on October 15th last year, I began serving Turning Point Ministries in a job I have never done. I had no experience representing a large international ministry. My journey to Turning began 18 years ago on a rural highway with my radio tuned to WMIT here in NC where I heard David Jeremiah proclaim the Gospel. On that day in March of 1994 I had no idea what God was doing. I had no idea how my life would change. But it did, in dramatic fashion.

Over the last year I have had the great pleasure of serving along side the man who led me to the truth of Jesus, to serve as a representative for the ministry of Turning Point and it has been a great honor to do so. Words are hard to come by to say how thankful I am, to Dr Jeremiah and everyone at Turning Point. So on a rainy Monday in NC, on my one year anniversary  I stop and give thanks to God for showing me the way. He has provided for my family, given me opportunity, blessed me with great co-workers and given me a profound ministry that literally impacts the world 24/7.

Psalm 18:49 declares, "Therefore I will give thanks to You among the nations, O LordAnd I will sing praises to Your name." 

Today I am grateful and that is a good place to be. I hope you are as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year out- Remembering Dale Beatty

A soldier dispenses his views!

The songs of life- Thanks to mom