I'm asking all who read this blog to please pray for this young lady. Her dad is one of my Drill SGTs. He's a good man and loves his daughter. As you can see below she's been missing since January. If you've seen her please use the contact numbers below.


Endangered Runaway

LAUREN KASPER
DOB: Jan 12, 1989Missing: Jan 29, 2006Height: 5'6" (168 cm)Eyes: Blue Race: White
Age Now: 17Sex: FemaleWeight: 125 lbs (57 kg)Hair: Blonde
Missing From:ORLANDOFLUnited States
Lauren has a scar on her abdomen and her ears are double pierced.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACTNational Center for Missing & Exploited Children1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Orange County Sheriff's Office (Florida) 1-407-836-4357

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lauren,
I pray that you're safe. I don't know you but I love you.
~A soldier

Popular posts from this blog

One year out- Remembering Dale Beatty

A soldier dispenses his views!

The songs of life- Thanks to mom