This is me working! I know there are alot of people who go to work every day and make sure products are made, sold and delivered. Some people get to make tons of money at what they do. Some people are looking for that next great job, the greener pastures. I think I've found a piece of the back 40 that I want to stay in for a while. I love my job. I get to get up real early (by the way, I hate mornings). I get to run and do push-ups with kids half my age. I also get to throw on a big heavy ruck sack and step off on road marches. We sweat. We hurt. But thats just fine with me. There's just something irreplacable about knowing you are exactly where God wants you to be. Contentment in each day can really be priceless. So this is a picture of me being content at what I do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The songs of life- Thanks to mom

One year out- Remembering Dale Beatty